Sunday morning, I awoke early to the sound of heavy rain and lay worrying about damp and drainage. Is this my future?
I then googled black mould health risks, brick rot and gutter cleaning. A great start to the day at 5:30am.
I am feeling the pain from yesterday. My hands are sore, my body aches, my lungs hurt (black mould poisoning?), I’m sneezing and I’ve got a massive welt on my arm from a nettle sting. The only missing is trench foot but I’m sure that can’t be far behind.
We’ll be heading to Homebase this morning to look at heavy duty face masks and respirators. Those flimsy white things didn’t do the job. I’m looking for a contamination suit with oxygen or I’m not going back in!