It seems we’re waiting for things other than eggs to hatch. Plans are hatching but they’re incubating very slowly and we’re getting impatient!
We’ve been approved for the mortgage and insurance for La Maison Bourgeoise (so called as it’s on the Chemin de Bourge), everything is moving forward but we don’t have a completion date and so we’re in limbo.
Summer can’t be planned, finances are unknown and until we have a date, we don’t know if this dream will be a reality.
Waiting impatiently for news…